All About Me Collage

One of the main things I included for my All About Me Collage is music. I love Taylor Swift’s music and I have been a fan since I can remember. She is the person who inspired me to buy a guitar over four years ago; a decision I will never regret. I love Green Day and I just recently went to the Hella Mega Tour with my mom; I had the time of my life. Green Day, like Taylor Swift, has given me memories with my mom I will always cherish. Fall Out Boy has to be my favorite band of all time. They are lyrical geniuses and I loved seeing them live. The three other bands I have included are My Chemical Romance, Frank Iero and twenty one pilots. I was introduced to these bands a few years ago and I love that they make music about what matters to them. Gwen Stefani is an artist my mom introduced me to and her songs always bring back fond memories of her concert that we went to.

The stack of books is for my love of reading. I read The Great Gatsby for a book report a few years ago and I loved it. I love the movie, but I prefer the book. I love Friends and I watch it everyday when I get home. My mom, my grandma, my sister, and I watched all ten seasons in a row during quarantine. I included a polaroid photo because I love photography. I have a modern polaroid camera that I take with me when I travel. I love having pictures that aren’t digital, so I can put them on my wall. One of my favorite flowers are roses, specifically roses that aren’t just one color. I love the orange to pink and yellow to orange flowers. I recently discovered black roses as well. Starbucks is a staple in my life. I love strong coffee and drinks with caramel in them.

I am both a cat and a dog person and I included the Calico cat because my cat, Bella, is a Calico cat. She was the smallest in her litter and she looked pretty similar to the picture above when she was a kitten. The picture of the dog in the top right is a boxer. When I was little my dad had a boxer named Mac. He was very protective of me and my sister and when it was cold, we used to let him sleep inside. He was a very well behaved dog and a big part of my childhood. When he passed, we were devastated, my grandpa especially. We bought him a boxer dog about five years ago and his name is Coronel. The picture of the other dog is the dog I currently want; a Yorkie.